Corporate Code of Conduct
The corporate code of conduct is based on the principles of the UK Global Compact. This code of conduct serves as the foundation of corporate operations in all areas of business, defining the procedures whereby our personnel is committed to compliance.
Our most important task is to develop and maintain economically stable and successful business. We take responsibility for our employees, business partners and society.
- We comply with the existing legislation and international agreements.
- We respect the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as proclaimed by the UN, taking into account the rights of our employees, as well as the rights of the communities where we work and live.
- We are committed to conduct our business honestly and ethically.
- We are prepared for open dialogue with all those who are influenced by our business.
- We act in accordance with the competition legislation.
- We do not offer or accept any undue payment or remuneration, which would induce actions against legal, honest and ethical business.
Responsibility as an Employer, Buyer and Agent
The employees’ terms of employment should meet at least the minimum requirements laid down in the legislation and the International Labour Organization (ILO) agreements.
- We treat all employees equally.
- We respect human dignity and individuality, as well as the diversity of the working community, which means prohibiting every kind of discrimination, intimidation and harassment.
- We do not accept the use of child or forced labour under any circumstances.
- We do not permit procedures that prevent the free movement of labour.
- We do not hire anyone under the age of 15, and if the age limit in conformity with local norms is higher than this, we do not hire persons who are younger than the minimum legal age.
- We offer a safe and healthy working environment and are committed to its continued development. Occupational safety instructions are on hand and in use at all our workplaces.
- We respect the right of employees to form trade unions or join them in accordance with the law of each country.
- We strive to ascertain that our goods suppliers and subcontractors comply with the principles of the corporate Code of Conduct.
For us, caring for the environment means responsibility for the environmental condition, which we influence through our own operations and products. Our environmental responsibility aims to continuously develop our procedures toward lower environmental impact. Our environmental system is in conformity with standard ISO 14001:2015.
- We strive to use products that are more environmentally friendly.
- We strive to increase the recycling of both materials and products.
- We minimize any loss of material.
Responsibility for Quality
Our operating system is in conformity with standard ISO 9001:2015. Our products and services are of impeccable quality, meeting the requirements of the laws, decrees, standards, trade practices and good technical features in force at the time of delivery.