Environmental Aspects 20.8.2019
Environmental Aspects are defined as any harmful or beneficial change in the environment that is wholly or partly due to activities or services and which may be affected by A&R Works Oy Ab, Scandinavian Cable Service Oy and Oy T. Stenbacka Ab.
The Environmental Aspects are based on an evaluation and analysis of the environmental impact of the activities.
- Waste recycling
- Emission of dust in the air by A&R Works
- Treatment of chemicals by T.Stenbacka
- SCS emissions from laminating adhesives
The Environmental Goal is, also in the future, to retain the positive level regarding
- Emission of dust – A&R Works Oy Ab
- Handling of chemicals – Oy T. Stenbacka Ab
- Recovery of washing water from laminating adhesives – SCS
The management of the companies is evaluating the Environmental Aspects and the Goals on a yearly basis. If needed the management decides about new Environmental Programs and put forward new Goals.